Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Virtually There

The Little Ducks did their Christmas lists last week and I communicated my innermost desires and wishes to Mrs. Duck Senior, for general circulation*

You all know what a fan of shopping I am. Not!

So you will be pleased to know that I completed my Christmas shopping on Sunday. All done.

Not only that, every item I have chosen is brilliant and perfect and will take me to the top of the Best Christmas Present charts in every Duck family residence. I am a Retail Goddess.

Smug doesn't being to cover it.

Until I realised on Monday morning that my shopping expedition was the stuff of Sunday night dreams and not only that, I cannot remember what ANY of the inspired and wonderful gifts were!

So contrary to my previous post and my 45 Things, I do not remember everything.

And the shopping remains to be done.

Bollocks.

  • * A new coat for Local Walks for Local People;
  • a new #1 hat, as I've lost my beloved United beanie;
  • new speakers for the big-ass Megane - I've wrecked mine playing super-loud music (the only way to enjoy music IMHO);
  • a Moleskine Notebook (on my list for years and never received - take note Santa);
  • NO chocolate - I'm the one person in the world who doesn't like it;
  • a Philadelphus bush for the Purple Garden;
  • a phone number for someone who can make curtains.